Is served in the dining room and as soon as the sun allows it on our vast terrace.
Moment of exchanges and friendliness it is a very important moment of the stay.
- Coffee, teas or hot chocolate,
- Butter, honey and many sorts of jams,
- Fresh bread, croissants, cakes …
- Cereals (Muesli and others),
- Home-made yoghurts,
- Fruits juices,
- Daily fruits salad or home made compote,
- Some cheese and delicatessen
Fresh products, regional and especially “home-made”.
And it is served between 8:30 am and 10 am.
For more information, you can contact us directly to +33 (0)18.104.22.168.20.
You want to discover the products of the Annecy Lake and its mountains ? Be allowed try on our evenings “table d’hôte diners”.
In July-August and high season, we organize the ”table d’hôte” from Monday to Friday at 7:30 pm, on reservation:
- Monday : Grandma’s Farcement
- Tuesday : Chicken with Reblochon
- Wednesday : Diots in the wine
- Thursday : Savoyard’s Cutlet
- Friday : Truite or orthers fish from the Lake
Except days-off (in July 14th, August 14th and 15th), in August 8th and July 26th 2016.
Off season, the table d’hôte is proposed to you every on Saturday, on reservation.
The menus can be submitted to modifications according to the local producers, we thank you for your understanding.